Nic, Bupkis and Nichevo

About Nothing, by Nothing, with German-flavored cleavage occasionally thrown in for local color.

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

You can email me at NicBupkusNichevo at aol dot com. Aren't you excited?

Monday, February 07, 2005

OK, here's a new one...

Huh?

So, if I (heaven forfend) get knocked up and discover my child is, say, developing without a brain or has Tay-Sachs or some other devastating disability, the UN wants to dictate that I have to bring that life to term and force it to suffer (nevermind the emotional and financial drain on me and my family)?

While I can see a slippery slope argument here - if the above examples are ok, what about being born without legs, say, or without eyes - I believe that's for individual nations (and in our country, states0 to decide, not some colossal failure of a pseudo-international organization.

Flames about Republican administrations barring federal aid to international organizations that promote birth control and abortion are not welcome, as they are a separate issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home